- Total Duration:12 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Meals:Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Transportation:Private Vehicle + flights
- Accommodation:Tea House + Camping
- Trip Style:3 star hotel +Camping Trek
- Pax.:from 2 Person & above
- Activities:tour, trekking, camping
- Max. Altitude:3000m
- Walking Hours:5/7 hrs per day
- Best Season:Oct,Nov,Dec,Mar,Apr,May
- one of the short and best easy- moderate level trek around pokhara, region of annapurna
- siklis royal trek is combined trek of siklis and Royal trek
- both short treks are very less crowded, off the beaten trail with full of cultural, historical and great scenery trek
- Homestay/camping trek
- suitable for those who look for less trekkers trail, with full of Natural scenery..
Siklis Royal trek is one of most enjoyable and scenic trekking area close to pokhara. Siklis royal trek combine two short treks (Siklis Ghale Gaun Trek and Royal Trek). The lodge facilities in this area is available or only few places of this area has local lodge facilities, hence Siklis trek and Royal trek is possible only with full support of camping trek. During this trek, we will have full facilities of tented accommodations, meals prepared by Sherpa cook, kitchen helpers and this is known as full supported camping trek with best arrangements of tents and hygienic meals for most wonderful trekking holiday in Nepal. Nepal Trekking Tourism & Adventure (NTTA) has been organizing this amazing trek over 20 years and has very good experience of well- designed itinerary. Siklis Royal trek is less touristic off the beaten track close to popular pokhara city is one of finest trekking area for those who wish to have a great experience of wilderness, Isolated villages and breathtaking panoramic views of Annapurna ranges to manaslu and ganesh himal range. All the Camping spot of this Siklis Royal trek are well chosen area for fantastic mountain views, views of Valley, Lakes, Villages and hills. Royal siklis trek is highly recommend for those who wish to have lifetime experience of Moderate off the beaten trail trek and real Experience of short but worthwhile tented trek in Nepal. Siklis Royal trek is best recommended for all months except mid June to mid September during monsoon season.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Kathmandu (Arrival & Transfer to Hotel)
Day 02:Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu and flight to Pokhara, transfer to hotel
Day 03:Drive to Kharpani and Trek to Ghale Kharka (5/6 hrs)
Day 04:Trek to Tara Hill Top
Day 05:Trek to Parche
Day 06:Trek to Lama Chaur
Day 07:Trek to Kalikastan
Day 08:Trek to Lipyeni
Day 09:Trek to Chisapani
Day 10:Trek to Beganas Lake and drive to Pokhara, free day in pokhara
Day 11:Half day sightseeing in Pokhara (3 hrs) and afternoon fly back to Kathmandu
Day 12:Drive to Airport and fly back to Home
Services includes are:
- All International /domestic Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN as per Itinerary
- 3 star Category Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast as per Itinerary
- 3 star Category Hotel in Pokhara on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast as per Itinerary
- Tented Accommodation during trek on twin sharing basis
- Fresh meals during trek( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Prepared by our Expert Cook( unlimited)
- Tea/Coffee or any Hot drinks During trek( Unlimited)
- Boiled water, Hot Juice, Snacks during trek
- 1 Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Guest tents, Kitchen tents, Sherpa tents, sleeping mattress, Kitchen utensils, cooking kerosene, cooking stoves, full camping foods, vegetables for whole trek
- Professional Cook & Kitchen helper to Prepare Fresh, Hygienic and Energy meals
- Extra porters to carry all camping goods during trek
- Annapurna conservation permit
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu by Flight & Airport taxes of Guests
- Half day( 4 hrs) sightseeing in Kathmandu- 3 places included, guide, driver, Entrance fees, CAR/VAN
- Half day( 3 hrs) sightseeing in Pokhara- 4 places Included, guide, driver, Entrance fees, CAR/VAN
- First Aid Kid Box( for basic Treatment only)
- Agency service charge and Government taxes
- Trekking completion certificate for memory of wonderful Nepal Trek
Extra-ordinary FREE service Included Only NTTA offer following extra free service to our valued clients
- 4-5 liter of boiled or filtered drinking water per day
- Hot shower, camera battery charges facility during trek
- Free loan of sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking pole, water bottle, porter duffel bag
- Free loan of Local Mobile SIM CARD to connect with your family/friends/business during trek
- Selected Tea house Lodges accommodation with Attached bath room( where available) or best available Tea house lodges Accommodation with hot shower facility during trek
- Welcome or farewell Nepalese Traditional dinner with Typical Cultural Dance and folk music
- Trekking map of your Trek itinerary
- Company T-shirt
Services not includes are:
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) & other expenses during Kathmandu & Pokhara( breakfast included at Hotel)
- Any types of bottled/boiled water, soft drinks or Alcoholic drinks during trek
- laundry or personal expenses like Hot shower, battery charges phone calls, unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Urgent Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Trekking gears and clothing
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
All the given departure dates are guaranteed and the prices shown are based on twin sharing basis. If you are single or do not have partner to share room, we will arrange single room at added single supplement cost. If the given departure dates are not suitable to you, contact us for your appropriate new dates, we are happy to set new date of travel for you.
We also organize private trips, small group trips rather than just group join trips, if you wish to have your own private trip or customize trip, contact us! We will assist you.
Join us now for "journey of once in a lifetime" the great adventures are waiting for you and family.
Available: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is Available to depart. Go for it!
Closed: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is Closed to depart. Go for it!
Guaranteed: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is guaranteed to depart. Go for it!
- Above Itinerary can be customized as per your requirements and timeframe.
- Above Package Included 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu, if you would like to stay at high class hotel (5 star hotels or so) or hotel as your own choice that is possible, please send us a request.
- Our Trek package apply for minimum of two people in a group, however we can organize solo/single trek if you don’t have friend or partner to travel with.
- We have discounted price package if there are group above 8 person or so, please send us a request for special deal for your group
- Our trek package is based on full inclusive service from arrival in Kathmandu to Departure from Kathmandu including hotel in Kathmandu, sightseeing in Kathmandu, Incase if you would like to book your own choice of hotel or you would like to exclude city tour of Kathmandu, it is possible, just let us know any service that not required. Whatever is your exact requirements, we are happy to make customize accordingly
- Do not hesitate to write us for any advice or special request, we are happy to hear from you and always ready to provide our quality trekking service in the Himalaya of Nepal.