- Total Duration:10 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Meals:Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Transportation:Private Vehicle + flights
- Accommodation:3 star hotels + Tea house Lodge
- Trip Style:3 star Hotel + lodge to lodge trek
- Pax.:from 2 Person & above
- Activities:tour, trekking, home stay
- Max. Altitude:3500m
- Walking Hours:4/7 hrs per day
- Best Season:Oct,Nov,Dec,Mar,Apr,May
- One of short, Less crowded, beautiful and off the beaten trekking trail of Lower everest region
- This trek is fully cultural, natural, historical
- Trekking in sherpa villages, peoples, monasteries, cultures, traditions, high hills
- Trek in less crowded, less trekkers trail and maximum enjoyable trek
Sherpa Culture trek is short 10 days easy/moderate trek that lead you to visit very beautiful Sherpa villages of lower Everest region. Sherpa cultural Trek is highly recommended those who want to know about Isolated Sherpa village and people, Lifestyle of Sherpa people (those involved in Tourism sector of Nepal since 1950), religious belief of Sherpa people and exploration of Nyingma pa sect Buddhist monasteries( all Eastern Nepal Sherpa people belong and believe in Nyingma pa sect of Buddhist religion). This Trek also offer Picturesque Himalayan ranges and known as less tourist trekking region. Sherpa Village trek start and end with flight to Phaplu and back to Kathmandu. The main highlight of Sherpa culture trek is to learn and explore different Buddhist monasteries of this area within your short trek. The maximum high altitude of this trek is about 4000m hills that we pass during our trek from one Sherpa village to another Village.
Nepal Trekking & Tourism Adventure will arrange Traditional Sherpa dance and cultural presentation to welcome you to our beautiful homeland.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Kathmandu (Arrival & Transfer to Hotel)
Day 02:Fly to Phaplu (2400M), walk to Salleri monastery & surrounding area
Day 03:Trek to Mera (2600M) by pass Ratnage Danda (3500), visit Monastery
Day 04:Trek to Taksindu Monastery
Day 05:Trek to Junbesi Village
Day 06:Trek to Serlo Monastery & Thupten Choling Monastery and back to Junbesi
Day 07:Trek to Phaplu
Day 08:Fly to Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel, relax day after Long Trip
Day 09:Sightseeing of KTM Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Patan city
Day 10:Departure to airport and Back to Home
Services includes are:
- All International /domestic Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN as per Itinerary
- 3 star Category Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast as per Itinerary
- 3 star Category Hotel in Pokhara on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast as per Itinerary
- Tented Accommodation during trek on twin sharing basis
- Fresh meals during trek( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Prepared by our Expert Cook( unlimited)
- Tea/Coffee or any Hot drinks During trek( Unlimited)
- Boiled water, Hot Juice, Snacks during trek
- 1 Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Guest tents, Kitchen tents, Sherpa tents, sleeping mattress, Kitchen utensils, cooking kerosene, cooking stoves, full camping foods, vegetables for whole trek
- Professional Cook & Kitchen helper to Prepare Fresh, Hygienic and Energy meals
- Extra porters to carry all camping goods during trek
- Annapurna conservation permit
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu by Flight & Airport taxes of Guests
- Half day( 4 hrs) sightseeing in Kathmandu- 3 places included, guide, driver, Entrance fees, CAR/VAN
- Half day( 3 hrs) sightseeing in Pokhara- 4 places Included, guide, driver, Entrance fees, CAR/VAN
- First Aid Kid Box( for basic Treatment only)
- Agency service charge and Government taxes
- Trekking completion certificate for memory of wonderful Nepal Trek
Extra-ordinary FREE service Included Only NTTA offer following extra free service to our valued clients?
- Free loan of sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking pole, water bottle, porter duffel bag
- Selected Tea house Lodges accommodation with Attached bath room( where available) or best available Tea house lodges Accommodation with hot shower facility during trek
- Welcome or farewell Nepalese Traditional dinner with Typical Cultural Dance and folk music
- Trekking map of your Trek itinerary
- Company T-shirt
Services not includes are:
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) & other expenses during Kathmandu & Pokhara( breakfast included at Hotel)
- Any types of bottled/boiled water, soft drinks or Alcoholic drinks during trek
- laundry or personal expenses like Hot shower, battery charges phone calls, unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Urgent Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Trekking gears and clothing
- Tips for guide and porter (Highly expected)
All the given departure dates are guaranteed and the prices shown are based on twin sharing basis. If you are single or do not have partner to share room, we will arrange single room at added single supplement cost. If the given departure dates are not suitable to you, contact us for your appropriate new dates, we are happy to set new date of travel for you.
We also organize private trips, small group trips rather than just group join trips, if you wish to have your own private trip or customize trip, contact us! We will assist you.
Join us now for "journey of once in a lifetime" the great adventures are waiting for you and family.
Available: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is Available to depart. Go for it!
Closed: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is Closed to depart. Go for it!
Guaranteed: This date is available and open for bookings. This trip is guaranteed to depart. Go for it!
- Above Itinerary can be customized as per your requirements and timeframe.
- Above Package Included 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu, if you would like to stay at high class hotel (5 star hotels or so) or hotel as your own choice that is possible, please send us a request.
- Our Trek package apply for minimum of two people in a group, however we can organize solo/single trek if you don’t have friend or partner to travel with.
- We have discounted price package if there are group above 8 person or so, please send us a request for special deal for your group
- Our trek package is based on full inclusive service from arrival in Kathmandu to Departure from Kathmandu including hotel in Kathmandu, sightseeing in Kathmandu, Incase if you would like to book your own choice of hotel or you would like to exclude city tour of Kathmandu, it is possible, just let us know any service that not required. Whatever is your exact requirements, we are happy to make customize accordingly
- Do not hesitate to write us for any advice or special request, we are happy to hear from you and always ready to provide our quality trekking service in the Himalaya of Nepal.